Friday, November 23, 2007

Grace meets Isaac

Sid, Isaac and I came home from the hospital the next day, the 20th. Grace was well aware that her baby brother had been born and she was anxious to meet him. We came home during her nap and had a wonderful surprise waiting when she awoke. She was ecstatic. She wanted to hold him constantly and kept kissing him. She had the biggest smile I have ever seen. She kept saying 'baby brother' and 'baby Isaac' over and over. And needless to say all she still wants to do is hold Isaac...constantly. It's precious though and I am blessed that she has been so accepting. She doesn't necessarily like when I hold him, but we're working on that.




2 comments:

Tremebopp said...

Beautiful children! Keep the posts coming!!

Heather said...

I can NOT believe you went home from the hospital the next day...actually if it's you I guess I can:) Congrat's again! Oh...and check out my blog when you get some spare time...ha ha!

www.barbourshop.blogspot.com