Friday, June 27, 2008

Isaac can stand-up...now... and that's all he wants to do-

Isaac started the "official" crawl two weeks ago. Just a few days after that I went to get him after a nap and he was standing in his crib. Since then he spends most of his time chasing his sister and pulling-up on anything he can get his hands on. He has recently started standing unassisted and is now walking along objects, also know in the baby world as "cruising." I seriously need to go and buy him some shoes as his little toes are all scratched up. He turned seven months old last week and I truly cannot believe he is already doing all of these things. He is months ahead of his big sister and she was considered "advanced." So yes, I know I'm in for it.
He LOVES the slide best of all.
Big sister gets in on all of the fun.

He is standing here, unassisted. Little shit.

No comments: