Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bathroom Remodel - Part 1 aka What the he!! are we doing?!

Demolition on our master bath started Thursday. Saw jaws, sledge hammers and so much noise I thought on several occasion that we made a bad decision starting this project with an 8 month old who naps twice a day and 3 year old who naps in the afternoons. Amazingly both of my children napped right through it. Seriously, it sounded like a freight train all day. Anyway, lots of tear down continued through Friday. The kids and I went to visit Nana in Albemarle for 5 days while the noisy stuff was being done. Here are some before and "after demolition" photos.
Before: Bathtub and walkway
After: Walkway and bathtub
Before: Tub
After: tub
Before: ToiletAfter: Toilet and closet. My closet was next to the toilet. My closet and the toilet were ripped down and my new closet will now be the toilet plus my old closet. The toilet gets a new home altogether. I will email more pictures as progress continues.

No comments: