Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Isaac got his very first....

Haircut! It was time. My little redneck's mullet would make any Tennessee fan proud- but not quite the look we are going for. Actually, the new haircut is still not the look we are going for, but we had to clean it up a bit and now we can let him grow it out. The trip to JJ's Kid's Cuts went well. Grace chose the police car for Isaac to sit in for the duration of the ordeal. (I hope her choice is not a sign of things to come.) Isaac would not let me move even 3 inches from him, which was expected- I didn't even bother to bring my camera. Lashawn cut his hair and she was truly amazing. She didn't miss a beat- Her cuts were precise even around his ears while he was trying to follow her where ever she went. The end result is pictured below. He looks like he is 5. My baby is growing up- I guess technically he is a toddler- but please don't remind me.


No comments: