Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

Pre School was canceled and the snow did fall! I think we got about 5 inches- a very big deal for us here in Raleigh. The kids in the neighborhood were in Heaven. Grace and Isaac went out 3 different times - the first being at 9:30 this morning and still a little cold for me. :-) Grace and Elizabeth start the morning by making snow angels.
It's never to cold or snowy to swing!

So peaceful- just wish our neighbors didn't have that ugly chain-linked fence!


Our neighbor Gina, the one with the 4 boys, bought this snow suit for her 13 year old when he was a baby. Her second oldest son was the only one to ever wear it so she was thrilled to share it with Isaac. Can anyone remember the movie 'The Christmas Story?'




Daddy drug the girls all over the neighborhood. Our cul-de-sac was the hotspot because of the hill. Isaac was still not sure about the sled thing.



But he was lovin' the trampoline!





I finally went out- and froze my rear off.


Sid got me a zoom lens for my camera for Christmas. Boy do I love it! This is Sid and Grace at the top of our hill.


Here they come...


They made it to the driveway- safe and sound.


After about an hour outside, the neighborhood came in for some hot chocolate. We had lots of kids in and out. Grace, Elizabeth and Lauren warmed up with a hot chocolate tea party.


And then they all went back out. The pink snow princesses had Daddy working hard.


I love this picture!

Pull Daddy! Pull! I think that Sid did one or two more pulls up the hill in our back yard and then everyone came in for a nap. After the nap everyone went back out until dark. The kids are now in bed and looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: