Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leah- Weeks 4 and 5

I am behind in my blogging. Leah has had some digestive issues over the last couple of weeks and has been a little more demanding- which has eaten into my publishing time. I think we have worked out some of her issues with changes in my diet and a little baby Zantec- but some of it will just take time. She is still very sweet and laid back. And boy does she get some attention from her brother and sister. This is a regular scene at our house. Little Leah rarely gets a moment to herself.
See what I mean.

Scooby Do is a favorite for all ages.


Seriously. Really. My neighbor's mother made this strawberry hat for our princess. I know- I want to eat her up too.



Big brother is CONSTANTLY loving on Leah. He loves to hold her- but I have few photos of this as I must assist in the act and so therefore am unable to photograph the moment.
And yes- she is getting big. Already 11 1/2 pounds- up 3 1/2 pounds in just 5 1/2 weeks! Go Leah.

No comments: