Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovin' Spring

Isaac and Grace just received their school photos. I will not be sending any in the mail as they are $12 a sheet- so enjoy them on the blog!
This is Isaac's precious class. Grace has had both of these wonderful teachers.

This is Grace's class. Her teachers, Ms. Michelle and Ms. Katie truly walk with the Lord. They have been such a blessing to our entire family. They pray with the kids and set a wonderful example. I am thrilled that Grace will be going to Kindergarten, but it will be hard to leave these wonderful teachers.


I love this dress. They make it in my size and Leah's....I'm tempted.



Lauren, Elizabeth, and Grace swinging in the backyard.




Isaac and Leah sunning themselves


We have tigers in the neighborhood.


Just another day in the life of Isaac.

No comments: