Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June and HOT HOT HOT!

We are having a heat wave this week- today when we got in the car after playing at the indoor play area it said 100 degrees! Poor little Leah is battling the heat well...we just never take her outside. We did have some showers last weekend and the kids had a grand time cooling off in the rain!
Here Elizabeth and Grace enjoy dumping gutter water on each other's heads.

And of course Isaac is in on the action...in his underoos.


Isaac only wanted himself to pour water on his head- naturally.




And here we built some serious towers.


My girls in their jammies first thing in the morning.
I still remember the days when my hair looked like Grace's...now I pay good money and it is anything but close.

My sweet sweet baby.

2 comments:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Thanks for the e-mail, I am so excited to get a link to your blog and a way to catch up on your growing family!
Ollie (our #3) was born Wednesday night. We are all doing well and getting used to our larger family.
Glad to see/hear that you are doing so well and can't wait to keep tabs on all you are doing.
Thanks for writing, Megan

Grace,Isaac&Leah'sMom said...

Megan! Congratulations! I feel so privileged that you even wrote me with a 4 day old baby at home. Anyway, do not respond to this, just know that you and Ollie and your family are in my heart and prayers. Love his name BTW.
Tory