Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our New Wheels

Please note we did NOT buy a minivan as foretold by lots of friends! :-) This is our new Yukon and we love it! I can fit all 3 carseats in the second row so we don't even need the 3rd row. However, the 3rd row is huge and also seats 3 people. And even when using the 3rd row there is lots of storage behind it. The kids love the car for only one reason...it has a DVD player in it. They were really bummed when they first found out we were not getting a minivan. I couldn't figure out why...then I discovered it was because they thought that only minivans have DVD players. Pitiful. Anyway, they love the big truck now and how high they sit up. I love that we are super safe (I think only a semi-truck rivals this thing) and that I have Onstar! So wonderful. I highly recommend GMC cars if only for this option. My kids will never be locked in the car and I can never get lost! This car has already blessed us in many ways. Isaac now sits up close instead of the very back. We have fun conversations in the car and everything including strollers, groceries, and pool toys all fit at the same time. This is my very funny little boy wearing Strawberry Shortcake. Grace and I were in stitches over this one.

No comments: