Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #6 Hillridge Farms

We headed to Hillridge Farm on Sunday. It was 70 degrees and gorgeous! We all had a fabulous time. The hi-lite for the kids was the face painting and the huge slide. Isaac chose a purple basketball with flames. Very cool. Grace chose a pink and blue design thingy. Very princessy. Had I known the face painting would be so popular I would have done it myself and saved the 30 min drive for a future time when Leah likes riding in the car.
Here they are after a run down the slide. I have a short video of the event but I am having issues downloading my videos all of a sudden. I am working on it.
Here is Loo and I watching the ponies walk in circles. She loves animals and really does want to eat the ponies. Will I regret wearing those big sunglasses someday?
Here is Loo trying to eat the pony. She was so excited she could hardly stand herself. She started to rock on it like it was her rocking horse at home! Everyone was laughing.
Family photo- CHEESE! and cheesy. Guess what team Isaac likes?
The hay jump is always good for lots of fun and hay in the eyes. Every year...hay in the eyes.
OH- and here is princess Grace.

No comments: