Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19th, 2007

Just wanted to send out an update. I had my 36 week check up and all is well. Isaac is head down so we will just pray that he stays that way. I am feeling well and am still as active as my toddler forces me to be. :-) I go back in a week and a half for my next check up. Grace had a busy week at preschool and then today our playgroup went to this fabulous new kids museum here in Raleigh. It was unbelievable- the kids were in Heaven. We were supposed to go to the pumpkin farm, but got rained out. So we may do that next week. Sid finished his last triathlon of the season last Saturday. He did fabulously! He finished 2nd in his class and 17th overall. http://www.rmssports.com/results/07LRTRI.TXT




These pictures were taken at the pumpkin farm that Grace's preschool visited on Oct 4th. It was a warm day, but so much fun!
For our 10th anniversary trip Sid and I headed to Asheville and then on to Knoxville to watch the Vols solidly beat the living daylights out of the GA Bulldogs. It was a beautiful day!








No comments: