Saturday, October 27, 2007

YMCA Trick-or-Treat

I'm not sure who had more fun, Grace or her parents. This afternoon our YMCA hosted a trick-or-treat. Grace dressed up as a pumpkin fairy and could have won a prize for being one of the cutest toddlers. Tons of people had decorated their minivans, SUVs, and trucks, opened their tailgates and then handed out candy. The kids went from car to car trick-or-treating. Grace picked up on the trend very quickly. She had a bag full of candy by the time we left. They also had a haunted bus, but Grace wasn't too excited about that. She did love the bounce house and the tractor hay ride. We had beautiful weather and it was so fun watching all of the kids and seeing all of the costumes.











2 comments:

Rachel Powell said...

You look great, Tory, and Grace looks so cute. I love the blog. Keep it coming. :-)

Kristina said...

Isaac is beautiful! You really are a trooper with this blogging thing after having a baby about 30 seconds ago! I am so so happy for you and your bigger family. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything..I take it easy during the holidays. I look forward to seeing you very soon. Love, Kristina