Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rachel and Bryan AND the Circus are in town!

What a busy, fun-filled day. This morning Rachel and Bryan came over for breakfast. They were in Raleigh for the weekend. Rachel and little Baby Powell are doing well. Ray is due August 5th- I am putting my money on a baby girl.
After a napless afternoon Grace and I headed to the Barnum and Bailey circus...the greatest show on earth! The boys stayed home and watched basketball. It really was pretty neat. I haven't been to the circus in years and this was Grace's first time. Grace was mesmirized. She also ate a bunch of crap and that made it even more fun. There were a ton of people there who brought babies. Seriously, the circus is not a place for babies. As they say, "...children of all ages!" No babies.
The Powells hold the Mitcheners. Grace got to wear her UNC pj's- Bryan is a UNC alumni.
She sucked on this bottle all night. At least half of it ended up on her or the chair.
"Mom, are you kidding me?"
Might as well make her do it while I can.
An evening I will never forget.

No comments: