Monday, February 25, 2008

Towers and Bumbos

What a busy week. Sid's recruiter is expecting in April and so the office threw a huge shower for her on Friday. I was in charge of the games. All in all I think they went over pretty well in a group of 25 where half were men. I brought sweet Isaac with me to the shower and Grace went to our neighbors to play for a couple of hours.

Grace has really gotten into playing with her giant legos. She loves to build "towers." She has to make them tall, but hasn't quite grasped the concept that they fall over at some point if not supported correctly. B/c of this, Sid and I spend lots of time "helping" with the tower excavating process. We both feel like we missed our callings in life. And little Isaac is not so little. He rolled over on his 3 month birthday and has done it on one other occasion. He doesn't really know that he is rolling, but it was funny to see it happen. He pins his little arms underneath himself and looks like a seal. He is also trying to sit up. I kind of remember Grace doing the same thing. So we brought down his bumbo seat this weekend and he really thinks he is cool. I cannot believe that my baby will be sitting up in the next 3 or 4 months. Makes me ill to think about it.

Us at the baby shower.




Isaac and the bumbo take 1.
Isaac and the bumbo take 2.
Tower 1 out of 64 for the weekend.
Tower 2. (We needed the stool for this one.)


No comments: