Saturday, April 26, 2008

Keith and Carrie

Last Saturday night Sid and I had our first official date night since Isaac was born...he is 5 months old. I don't recommend this, but when you have no family in town and a baby who has been sick more than half of his life this sometimes happens. Anyway, we couldn't have had more fun. We went to the Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood concert with our close friends Betsy and Paul. It was a blast. Sid and I had floor tickets right next to the catwalk and second stage. It was amazing seeing everyone upclose. Sid and Paul took on the challenge of getting Betsy and Paul down on the floor with us. Because they are both successful salesmen it only took a few minutes to schmooze/tip one of the ushers.




1 comment:

custom trains said...

That seems like a pretty fun date night. The last up-close tickets I had were Tom Petty in reno about 20 rows back. There is nothing like good seats. I bet it was a blast.