Monday, April 21, 2008

Toes, tongues, and Crocs












We have been enjoying our spring weather and have just been hanging around the house this past week. Grace is now playing with the 4 and 5 year old little girls in the neighborhood and I am not so sure how ready I am for this. She has a huge crush on the 9 year old boy who lives 2 houses up. I can't blame her, he is very cute and his sister is the 4 year old, so needless to say- Grace always wants to go up to Elizabeth's house. Oh, I remember those days of being little and having a crush on the older boy up the street. Sid is already concerned. Isaac is starting to sit-up and do all sorts of funny things. He loves chewing on his toes and sticking out his tongue and blowing. Both activities provide endless entertainment at all hours of the day and night. He has another virus right now. Who knows what this one will become. He has the croup cough and a fever. I am just praying for strength to get through one day at a time. I hate for my baby to be sick again. It could be so much worse and so I am thankful for his overall good health. Isaac did have his first official playdate with Hampton. Hampton is one month older and bigger!!! than Isaac. She is just precious. Her daddy used to work with Sid and Hampton's mom stays home with her and lives just a couple miles away. Isaac and Hampton hit it off immediately as you can see by the hand-holding. So precious. Finally, I broke down and bought Isaac some Crocs. Are you kidding me!? They are so freakin' adorable. The lady at Dillards and I busted out laughing when we put them on him. He is a girl magnet. Grace got princesses for her Crocs and she loves them. They are good bribing material for me. :-)

No comments: