Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful day! I can say without a shadow of a doubt, after Easter and Christmas, Mother's Day is the most important holiday of the year...especially for stay-home-moms. It's 24-7 for some of us and we wouldn't have it any other way. I had a great day, though we had a torrential downpour. Grace and Isaac both slept in until 8:30. We went to church, I opened my gifts and that evening we headed to Moe's for dinner. Not a glamorous dinner, but when you have two small children you are lucky to go out at all.
Isaac and Grace started out the morning playing with the balls. I am opening up my gifts from the kids.
Grace getting some lovin'.
Isaac getting some lovin'.




Flowers from Grandpa, Uncle Ben, and Grace.

Me and my little guy. He loves that placemat.
The day before, Isaac helped me pick up some trash.
He was sleeping in his carseat and had just awoken- So sweet.Grace's Daddy Daughter Dance dress for next year. So fun!

No comments: