Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bathroom Remodel Progress Report

Well, we are moving right along in the bathroom remodel. We have about a week and a half to go- but I think they are at least 5 days behind schedule. Not really sure why as there have been no supply issues and absolutely no surprises. I'll find out tomorrow when I have a little "sit-down" with our contractor. 5 weeks is a long time to have the house torn up with no privacy and I need to have an end in site. This is Isaac's room- The old closet is on the left and his new closet is on the back wall.

Sid's closet and my closet area right after demo-
The old toilet area and my old closet- all opened up and ready to be my new big closet.
My closet area studded out.
My closet area dry-walled and now you are looking at our new little toilet closet/corner with the half wall.
My new closet-

The old shower/tub area. That door on the left is a linen closet that is no longer there.
That area right after demo. On the right is Isaac's closet door-
New tub is in and Isaac's closet doors have been replaced with studs. Dry-wall is up! This is tub shower area-


No comments: