Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Soccer

Grace is playing soccer this fall in a local church league. Lots of her friends from preschool are playing and they are all on the same team. It is really cute. It is an all girl league, so I think it may be a little more coachable than the team she was on in the spring. I wasn't there this past Saturday, but before she left I told her to make sure she protected the ball by strong-arming anyone who tried to push her out of the way. I later heard that there were two little girls who were pushing to the point that the game had to be stopped (no, Grace was not one of them) and the coach said that there was to be no more pushing. Grace spoke right up and told the coach that her mommy said that she was allowed to push. :-) That's my girl!
Here- Isaac is pounding on Daddy's head. Good boy!
Pounding on daddy is as fun as riding on his shoulders.


Grace is wearing her stylish tie-dye t-shirt.


I'm sure she is paying attention to her coach (thankfully not me right now.)



A little red light, yellow light, green light soccer drill.




I believe it is only the balls that are to be in the goal.


Here we have RyRy, Grayson, Hayden, Grace, and Meghan.
I just thought this was cute. Daddy and Isaac both have navy blue crocs.

No comments: