Monday, September 7, 2009

Grace's 4-year-old Pictures and Labor Day at the Park

We spent the first half of our Labor Day at Pullen Park. Our beloved park is closing in December for an entire year as they do some much needed repairs. We are trying to squeeze in as many visits as possible until then. It has been a gray day with rain off and on. We decided to brave the weather and I am glad we did. It was in the high 70's and we truly enjoyed our morning. Grace allows Isaac to drive the motor boat. However, about half way through the ride the boat was without a driver as Isaac had to be taken out of the boat because he kept standing on the seat. He was not too happy with me.

Grace shows off her pumping skills




Isaac was pretty happy with himself- he was a big boy on this swing- and I have a feeling that this may be the new trend. Daddy complained the entire time that swinging made him sick to his stomach. Hmmm, I wonder why he kept doing it then?



Grace and Isaac feed the well fed geese and ducks.




Isaac and Daddy feed them while Grace is in her photo shoot.

Below are the photos I took of Grace for her 4 year birthday. For the first time I decided to do them myself. I'm not sure if upcoming cost of three children is haunting me, or I am just tired of paying tons of money for photos that are hardly average- but Grace and I had a great time and we only spent about 20 minutes doing it- which of course made her very happy.



























No comments: