Monday, May 10, 2010

Leah is 3 1/2 months old...

Things have been busy around here. Isaac and Leah have been sick- Isaac had a crazy high fever virus last week and Leah has a bad respiratory cold. Grace came down with a fever this evening- who knows how tomorrow will play out. Mother's Day was nice/busy. Leah was really cruddy that day- so I was kind of worried and just kind of kept her close all day- no spa treatments for me; maybe next year. That's okay- with my kids is where I prefer to be.

This is my precious angel asleep on the big comfy chair in the living room. Isaac is also napping- that is why Leah is able to sleep downstairs. She is not on a nap schedule- just kind of snoozes when it suites her- what a life.
Yes- Thank goodness someone makes glue-on bows! Seriously, the bow is safely glued to her no- hair head. Grace had some hair at this point - but Leah is still quite bald.

Isaac absolutely adores Leah. His admiration of her has not faded one bit since her birth. He loves her so much and the first time he said "I Love You" was to her.


He asks to hold her at least 5 times a day. She doesn't seem to mind a bit when he is all over her.



Isaac is a little stinker most days. Mondays seem to bring out the best. Today I told him he needed a sweatshirt for our evening walk. He put on his down-vest then his sweatshirt...and the sweatshirt was on upside down. Grace attempted a correction, but I convinced her that her attempts were futile.

The latest from J Crew...

No comments: