Thursday, September 25, 2008

Isaac: Power Janitor

No matter what my children decide to do with their future, I want them to do it well. Isaac has a future in cleaning, and with this outfit he looks like he is ready to take on the local elementary school. Yesterday was beautiful so Nana and I took the kids to the park to meet up with their best friends Evan and Hayden. It may look like Grace is strangling Hayden but there was no foul play involved. They are actually having fun.By far the highlight of the playdate was watching poor Evan desperately attempt to get a nibble of Isaac's graham cracker. He's never had one, but somehow knew he was missing out.
Evan: Hey man, can I have a bite of that cracker?
Isaac: Uh-no- because that would mean less for me.

Evan: Just give me the damn thing. Isaac: I am not sharing this with you.

Evan: Uh-oh! Sorry, Miss Tory! Did you hear me say damn?

Isaac: Yes, she heard you, now back away from my cracker.

Evan: Sucker!

Isaac: What the heck just happened?

Isaac: Geez! Just take it already!

Evan: Thanks man- I'll get you back.




No comments: