Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day at Sunset Beach

Our wonderful friends, Betsy and Paul, let us use their condo at Sunset Beach last weekend over Labor Day. We left on Friday, had two full days and returned on Monday. We all had a wonderful time on our much needed time away. The weather was beautiful and the kids played on the beach for hours in a row. Here is my princess on the dock outside of the condo.
Little man is getting close to being a full-time walker- and boy did he love this shovel.

The shovel played an important role in his afternoon.

Daddy and Grace spent some serious time on Uncle Ben's boogy board.
My rugrats after dinner on Sunday night.

Daddy and Grace chillin' on the patio- Grace eating a popsicle and making a huge mess.
Gracie on the docks.
Me and my kids- I am so blessed.
Little man stuck in his stroller.
Grace sporting the proper sun-protection beach wear.
What can I say? I have pale kids.

No comments: