Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tap, Ballet and Gymnastics

Grace started her first official extra-curricular mommy-free class last week. She loved it! She has four friends in the class: RyRy, Addie, Andie, and Mikayla. The girls have a blast together and it is fun for us moms to have someone to chat with while we watch. Isaac even has a friend or two to play with. I brag, but she is really quite good...of course she gets that from her mother. Grace, RyRy, Addie, Mikayla...Andie doesn't like having her picture taken.
A handstand-
Hopping...look at that cute little behind.

On the parallel bars doing 'who knows what!'
On the uneven bars- Let's just go ahead and have this conversation. I realize that my daughter is going to be too tall to be a ballerina or a gymnast- Her teachers will one day have the conversation with me that my teachers had with my mother when they said I was just too big to go on to the next level. She will be tall, but she will have grace and coordination! It is so fun to see her follow in my footsteps. There is nothing better than being a parent!

RyRy and Grace at the head of the class.
RyRy and Grace being silly.
Grace doing her toe-taps.
Fun with scarves- Are they really that fun?
On the balance beam-


No comments: