Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day and Pullen Park

What a fun Mother's Day- my best yet! And as many of you know- Mother's Day has a special place in my heart- since it is my full-time job now to be a mother...and because it is the one day of the year that us mom's get special treatment, just for being a mom! My day began with Isaac sleeping until 10:15- and he wasn't even sick- praise God for that. Grace and I got up around 8:15 and went to get donuts...a very special treat for our family. Grace and I then headed to church as I had to teach. When I got home I got to go to the gym and upon my return we had the neighborhood over for some fun in the pool. That evening we went to Bonefish and sat outside and had a delicious dinner. The kids were excellent and the weather was perfect. Me and my kids on Mother's Day.
My third child Elizabeth, our sweet neighbor, is in this photo. She and her brother Joseph brought me a dozen pink roses.

Anyone want to get in the pool after this crowd?


Nana came into town on Wednesday to watch Graces soccer game. On Friday we went to Pullen Park to play, picnic and of course ride the train.




Grace loves the train. It really is fun, I have to admit.





My little guy will not let me touch him or hold him while on the train. He is very independent and does not need me!








No comments: