Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Nana came to visit a couple of days before the New Year. We celebrated Christmas with her and then the kids fully wore her out for the next four days. Nana and Daddy were wonderful about letting me sleep in and get some much needed organization and "nesting" done around the house. With only 3 1/2 weeks to go before Leah arrives, I can finally say that the child has some clean clothes and a place to sleep. Still no bags are packed...but hopefully I have a couple more weeks before I need to be "that" ready. Today, Nana and Daddy took the kids to Home Depot for the their monthly Kid's Workshop. They made this cute little calendar thingy. I usually allow those things to be cute for a month or so and then they magically disappear. :-)
It appears that Isaac is sitting quietly. Must be an optical illusion.

Grace made the amazing gingerbread house in preschool. Since I didn't think it was something to keep for next year, I at least wanted to get a photo of it.


No comments: