Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas at Preschool

I cannot even believe that this year has come to an end. Grace had a big week at preschool. She had her class Christmas party and then the Christmas program for the entire school. She had fun at the party with a gluing craft (Grace loves glue) and then they had cookie cake for treat. She was in Heaven. The Christmas program left everyone with a side ache from laughing so hard- as usual. There is always one child in every class who sings loudly...yes my child was that child for the 3-year olds. Her class sang Away In A Manger. She nailed it and sang at the top of her lungs. I have it all on video- I just don't know how to download the video to this computer. Anyway, trust me, it was funny. Her class also makes little Baby Jesus sock dolls to carry on stage with them. I tried to get a picture of them as they are so cute. This is the wreath that Grace made last week at our Social. Grace with her Baby Jesus doll.This is the 2's, 3's, and 4's on stage. We have such a small preschool and I love it.
Grace is singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas!"


Hayden at the class party.

Grace at the class party.














No comments: