Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day #9- Double Fisted

With lollipops that is. If you look closely you can see two little sticks popping out from Leah's fist. We stopped by the dry-cleaners after dropping Grace at school. Isaac was holding the basket full of lollies digging through to make a strategic decision. Leah just grabbed what she could get. Not knowing she had stumbled onto a gold mine she stuck them in her mouth just because she puts everything in her mouth. I decided to go along with the new find since we were a half mile from home and felt I could easily manage the situation if need be. Sure enough the wrapper was maneuvered off of the root bear dum-dum in all of 17 seconds. And then came the sh_t eating grin that you see in the photo. I did eventually have to take the candy from the baby. And yes, she did lose her mind when I did that.

PS- After all that strategy Isaac came up with cream soda! I had to give up my strawberry shortcake.

No comments: