Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac!

First- I realize I didn't blog yesterday...I completely forgot! I was so busy getting ready for Isaac's party that I just didn't even sit down at my computer last night. So I will not accomplish my goal of 30 days straight. However, I am not throwing in the towel just yet. I am still going to attempt to finish the 30 day goal.

On to better and brighter topics.

Isaac's 3rd birthday was yesterday! Three is such a special birthday because it is the first birthday where they actually understand that it is a special day.

Yesterday morning we all woke up; Isaac helped to make some blueberry muffins; and then he blew out 3 candles before we were off to school/preschool with 15 chocolate frosted Spiderman cupcakes.

I still cannot get any videos to download- so I am going to try and use YouTube for now.

No comments: